Wifi on Hybrids Pcs

Nico Zangirolami

Jun 21, 2017, 9:48:16 PM6/21/17
to Android-x86
Hello to everyone.
I'm a newbie in Android-x86 project but I use Android since I was a child, rooting, installing xposed, modding and tuning OSs on many devices.
Now i bought an Asus t100ha pc tablet with windows 10.
I'm trying to install android and it seems to be a knowed issue that wifi doesn't work with broadcom sdio network adapters. I tried 7.1, 6.0 and 5.1 releases.
So, I think that they're may patches or modes to enable wifi, but my question is this one: are developers going to fix this problem in nexts build? Or it can't be done?

Chih-Wei Huang

Jun 21, 2017, 11:01:10 PM6/21/17
to Android-x86
Basically speaking, we have no way to fix issues
for a particular device/peripheral unless
you tell us how to fix it.
So if you have a patch, submit it.

--
Chih-Wei