Failed to load properties file for project

Tushar

Jul 6, 2010, 10:10:37 AM7/6/10
to Android-x86
Hi ,
I am Tushar. I am trying to learn the Android. I do the set up of
Android SDK.
But When i am trying to create new project using Eclipse
IDE in windows I got "Failed to load properties file for project"
error. Can u help me to resolve this error?

Thanks,
Tushar.

Chitranshu Asthana

Jul 7, 2010, 1:21:39 PM7/7/10
to Android-x86
Reinstall your ADT.. it worked for me....

Chitranshu Asthana

Jul 7, 2010, 12:48:24 PM7/7/10
to Android-x86
I am getting the same problem. I i have installed eclipse ganymede
3.4.2 and configured it with Android SDK 2.2. But when i created Hello
World application it start showing me this error "Failed to load
properties file for project 'Hello World'"

Here is the session data

eclipse.buildId=M20090211-1700
java.version=1.5.0_19
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=en_IN
Command-line arguments: -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86

Any clues what is going wrong here ?

tushar bhade

Jul 8, 2010, 1:49:37 AM7/8/10
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your suggestion. But that problem occur due to avd path is not set to environmental parameters. now it is solved.

Thanks,
Tushar

tushar bhade

Jul 8, 2010, 5:34:05 AM7/8/10
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Here you have to set the environmental path's system variables. Which will you get by right clicking on My Computer properties Advanced Environmental variables.
           Then you select path option from System Variables and select Edit option. Then u have to mentioned the jdk's path as follows. C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_14\bin after that give semi colon and set the avd file path.

C:\Documents and Settings\tpbhade\.android\avd like this. Give the semicolon. and click on ok button. Then u restart u r Eclipse. and go to project menu unchecked Build Automatically option, and click on Build all option. your problem will be solved.

Thanks,
Tushar