How to add INtel nuC driver to ISO image

serge c

Jun 19, 2017, 9:57:11 AM6/19/17
to Android-x86
Dear all,

I have try to installed the last version of kitkat on an Intel NUC 7i5BNK but when installing after reboot, it reboot all time
I guess some driver are missing which are not natively recognised

HOw can I add intel driver file into kitkat image in order deveice hardware is recognise as a whole even network
Should I mount the iso file, then add the file somewhere and rebuild the iso ?

If yes how, I am not a android and lunux exprert

Thanks for help
regards

Henri Koivuneva

Jun 20, 2017, 5:24:39 AM6/20/17
to Android-x86
Umm... That release doesn't have the required drivers for such a new platform you have.

Try with the latest Nougat 7.1 release:
http://www.android-x86.org/download

Or if you want taskbar and ability to use multiple windows at the same time (also Nougat 7.1):
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/x86-bliss-x86-pc-s-t3534657

serge c

Jun 20, 2017, 7:39:04 AM6/20/17
to Android-x86
thanks I will give a try

serge c

Jun 20, 2017, 8:41:18 AM6/20/17
to Android-x86
hello,

I get wifi detected now.
but I have a strange issue from an app who should normally work under nougat because it work with lower version.
When I start the app, I have a message : "app stop working, open application again"

Any idea how to identify the issue ?

regards
serge