No sound on tablet

2 066 рет көрілді
Бірінші оқылмаған хабарға өту

Slawomir Nowakowski

оқылмаған,
2017 ж. 18 мау., 02:20:0918.06.17
– Android-x86
Hello all

Sorry for my language, my English isn’t good. I would like to change the system Windows 10 on my tablet to Android-x86 7.1-rc1, but I haven’t sound.
I would like change system because Windows 10 is very terrible on this device ( 1 GB RAM only ) . Android working very fast.
Processor Intel Atom Z3735G
WiFi Realtek RTL8723BS
Sound - Card-1 Intel HDMI/DP LPE Audio driver: HdmiLpeAudio Card-2 bytcr-RT5640

I have WiFi, bluetooth but sound not work.
Do you have any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks for help .

youling 257

оқылмаған,
2017 ж. 18 мау., 22:21:0918.06.17
– Android-x86
please you test this bytcrrt5640.state,copy to /system/etc/alsa

在 2017年6月18日星期日 UTC+8下午2:20:09,Slawomir Nowakowski写道:
bytcrrt5640.state

Sergei A. Trusov

оқылмаған,
2017 ж. 18 мау., 22:21:0918.06.17
– andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

> Processor Intel Atom Z3735G
> WiFi Realtek RTL8723BS
> Sound - Card-1 Intel HDMI/DP LPE Audio driver: HdmiLpeAudio Card-2 bytcr-RT5640
>
> I have WiFi, bluetooth but sound not work.
> Do you have any ideas how to fix this?

I had a similar problem with bytcr-RT5640 and Z3735F SoC hardware.
The solution in my case is to replace system/etc/alsa/bytcrrt5640.state with the
attached one. (It is mandatory to install /system directory as read-write to do so).

Do not know if it will help on another hardware, nor how safe to try it.

This is actually the alsa.state file auto-generated by Linux UCM
https://github.com/plbossart/UCM/tree/master/bytcr-rt5640

bytcrrt5640.state.zip

Slawomir Nowakowski

оқылмаған,
2017 ж. 19 мау., 22:00:1119.06.17
– Android-x86
Super, very thanks for help.

29 brokera

оқылмаған,
2019 ж. 28 қар., 15:18:3128.11.19
– Android-x86
Hi to all. I tried to add both files to the specified folder, but the sound did not appear. Toshiba Encore ® Mini WT7-C16 Tablet, Intel ® Atom ProcessorTM Z3735G. Can there be any other options for solving this problem? I would appreciate your help.

неділя, 18 червня 2017 р. 09:20:09 UTC+3 користувач Slawomir Nowakowski написав:
Барлығына жауап беру
Авторға жауап беру
Бағыттау
0 жаңа хабар