oreo & sensors.iio.so libglapi.so

spin877

Jan 22, 2018, 4:07:31 AM1/22/18
to Android-x86
I did the android-x86 oreo build

I used the old hardware/libsensors/sensors.iio.so , the new one from intel does not work

Everything is ok, but if I press the power button, when it wakes up, it stops work.
I have to use the app to turn the screen or restart the tablet.
How can I solve?

and then I have this strange message libglapi.so

Kitsune

Jan 22, 2018, 10:22:47 AM1/22/18
to Android-x86
Yes, i'm have the same problem with autorotate on nougat and old hardware/libsensors/sensors.iio.so. After resuming autorotate not work, but accelerometer and magnetometer, work another apps coorectly, how fix it?

Robert Coldbird

Jan 31, 2018, 11:41:50 AM1/31/18
to Android-x86
If the libglapi.so message is the only thing that annoys you, you can disable that by disabling the ld warnings.

There was a property for this that you could set to 0 to disable them... I just can't recall the full name of it right now.

user-builds should also have them disabled by default afaik.