4.4-r5 keymap issues for physical keyboard

Evgeni

Aug 22, 2016, 11:35:23 PM8/22/16
to Android-x86
Hello.Excuse me for my english.
I build CarPC with Android X86 4.4-r5 OS. To manage it I want make PS/2 keyboard emulator which should send some commands like Volume UP/DOWN, etc.
So question is what should I change in sources to remap physical keyboard key presses to Android action?
In what file can I change keyboard shortcuts?

Chih-Wei Huang

Aug 23, 2016, 12:08:29 AM8/23/16
to Android-x86

Evgeni

Aug 23, 2016, 8:50:11 PM8/23/16
to Android-x86
Thanks for answer.
idc points to keyboard layout (.kl) and keyboard charter map (.kcm) files.
I need to change key code values in .kl file. To do it I should know relationship between keyboard scan codes and  android key codes. It's simple.
Where can I find declaration of shortcuts?