cable internet problem in android-86 marshmallow

瀏覽次數:72 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Feleke Demissie

未讀,
2017年4月17日 晚上9:13:032017/4/17
收件者:Android-x86
I am a newbie in android for pc. I have give it a try android-86 marshmallow on my pc (DELL LATITUDE D630). It work seamlessly. It work nicely with WIFI connection but I couldn't manage to get option to cable internet connection. It has also some problem with Bluetooth sometimes. Is there any way/fix to connect to a cable network/internet. would you mind helping me.

Karthikheyan Karthik

未讀,
2017年4月27日 晚上11:53:322017/4/27
收件者:Android-x86
On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 6:43:03 AM UTC+5:30, Feleke Demissie wrote:
> I am a newbie in android for pc. I have give it a try android-86 marshmallow on my pc (DELL LATITUDE D630). It work seamlessly. It work nicely with WIFI connection but I couldn't manage to get option to cable internet connection. It has also some problem with Bluetooth sometimes. Is there any way/fix to connect to a cable network/internet. would you mind helping me.

go to devices ---> network setting in your virtual box and change it to NAT and in advanced check cable connected thats it

Feleke Demissie

未讀,
2017年5月1日 凌晨12:36:492017/5/1
收件者:Android-x86
Dear, thank you for your answer. I am not using a virtual box. I directly install android-86 marshmallow on one of my hard disc partition. I appreciate if you have some how to.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息