Found the linux sound drivers for my razer blade 2016 with nvidia 1060 gtx touchcreen please help me

Carlos Junior

Aug 19, 2017, 10:03:46 PM8/19/17
to Android-x86
please add to android 7.1 x86 so that I can hear the sound in my razer blade 2016

thanks

Chih-Wei Huang

Aug 20, 2017, 10:01:01 AM8/20/17
to Android-x86
Have you really checked what they provided?
The latest linux driver from that website is
dated 2014/5/21 for kernel 3.0.
This is very very old driver that
is unlikely useful to anyone.

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project

youling 257

Aug 20, 2017, 10:24:42 AM8/20/17
to Android-x86
do you know razer use which alc sound card ?

在 2017年8月20日星期日 UTC+8上午10:03:46,Carlos Junior写道:

youling 257

Aug 20, 2017, 10:31:14 AM8/20/17
to Android-x86
please you force shutdown in Androidx86,then boot enter Androidx86.

please you don't from Windows reboot enter Androidx86,don't from Windows force shutdown then boot enter Androidx86,because can't complete power failure.

youling 257

Aug 20, 2017, 10:43:49 AM8/20/17
to Android-x86
ALC298,http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4895207822

在 2017年8月20日星期日 UTC+8下午10:24:42,youling 257写道: