QtContacts 5.0 - PIM - Ministro?

Zoltán Lutor

Dec 9, 2014, 10:25:37 AM12/9/14
to android-qt
Hi,

I try to make something about contacts and calls/sms and I faced an issue: in the good old days there was QtMobility including all the fancy stuffs but it was changed in Qt 5.x.

It has been split and some parts are still missing from default Qt5.x releases. Especially QtContacts...

I've found Qt PIM - and Qt Contacts 5.0 - but I have no clue how to get it installed and get it work on my developer machine (Windows 7) and on the real rig, my Nokia X...

I'm totally newbie in this arena so any info is more than welcome. More detailed is better... :D

An other question: how to replace default android caller/dialer with an app made with qt?

Thx,

                        Zoltan