Ministro for Nokia X?

Zoltán Lutor

Mar 15, 2014, 8:18:59 AM3/15/14
to android-qt
Hi BogDan,

Is there any plan to have Ministro in Nokia Ovi Store for Nokia X device family?
Currently it is O.K. to publish apps made with Qt there but we have to bundle all necessary libs thus size of apps is sub-optimal.

Especially since these are budget devices with limited data plan, most probably...

Br,

                     Zoltan

BogDan Vatra

Apr 4, 2014, 6:10:25 AM4/4/14
to android-qt
Hi Zoltan,

Nokia contacted me in the second day after they announced Nokia X,
to upload Ministro to their Android Market. I uploaded it a few weeks
ago, and I also received the confirmation that it was accepted, so, it
should be there :).

Cheers,
BogDan.

Nalin Savara

Apr 4, 2014, 7:22:07 AM4/4/14
to android-qt

Pretty awesome Bogdan. ... nice of Nokia.

Nalin

---
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note-3.

Please pardon any spelling or punctuation mistakes due to the challenges of emailing on the move from a mobile device.

Zoltán Lutor

Apr 4, 2014, 8:12:28 AM4/4/14
to android-qt
Cool! ;-)

Zoltán Lutor

Apr 5, 2014, 3:17:36 AM4/5/14
to android-qt
Hi,

Just one addition: I've asked them on the day of announcement whether Qt apps can be published for Nokia X or not.
Answer was no... :-)

Luckily I've proven dev. support wrong with Qt based apps with bundled libs.

Now we know Ministro is also there.

BTW. What a lame solution that Nokia X apps can be seen via Nokia Store app on the device only...

Nalin Savara

Apr 5, 2014, 3:30:14 AM4/5/14
to android-qt
is that true ?
So this means that the Android launcher cannot show apps installed through Nokia Store ?

Nalin

zoltan...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2014, 7:03:47 AM4/5/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com

No-no...

I was missleading. Of course, you see them in app launcher...

What I ment is you can not see apps via desktop browsers in Nokia Store. At least from Hungary...

Nalin Savara írta ekkor: 2014.04.05. 9:30