How to install custom libraries ( lib , dll , so ) in /system/lib Android Qt 5.4.1

Sem Donkers

Apr 10, 2015, 9:02:39 AM4/10/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
How to install custom libraries ( lib , dll , so ) in /system/lib/ Android Qt 5.4.1 ?

I've got my own libXXX.so file, build with Android Qt 5.4.1,  that I want to make available to other Android apps also made in Qt 5.4.1.

Can anybody tell me how to do this?

Juan Manuel Sáez

Apr 13, 2015, 11:46:55 AM4/13/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
In Qt Creator, go to Projects->Build->Build Android APK->Aditional Libraries->Add.
You can also add them in the .pro file, to the ANDROID_EXTRA_LIBS var:
ANDROID_EXTRA_LIBS += pathtoyourlibfile.so

hope it helps

Dr. Juan Manuel Sáez Martínez
Profesor Titular de Universidad
Departamento de Ciencia de la Computación e Inteligencia Artificial
Escuela Politécnica Superior. Universidad de Alicante
Teléfono: 965903900 ext 2752 Fax: 965903902