Project Manager in San Francisco, CA for Long Term Contract *.*

Bhanu Pandey

Apr 14, 2014, 11:18:44 AM4/14/14
to Bhanu Pratap Narayan Pandey
​Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to check your availability for below position. If interested please reply with updated copy of your resume in MS-Word format along with below details:

Job title: Project Manager

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: Long Term Contract

Must Have Skills:

·         Overall knowledge of various legislation on the HCP Spend transparency (Aggregate Spend) - Sunshine act and State legislation.

·         Familiarity with various data elements required to be reported in the Sunshine act and State report.

·         Knowledge of various business rules typically applied to generate Sunshine act reports/State reports.

·         Knowledge of one or more key business area/Source systems impacted by HCP spend transparency legislation - Commercial (Speaker events, Lunch & Learn, Interactions, Consulting engagement etc.), R&D (clinical trial spend)

·         Familiarity with Data Warehouse and MDM (Customer Master) and reporting concepts.

·         Strong client communication.

Nice to have Skills:

·         Ability to prepare SQL query and analyze large dataset is plus.

Roles & Responsibilities:

·         Responsible for managing multiple projects and large programs.

·         Manages multiple large scale projects.

·         More than 8 years of experience large programs in the Biotech, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry.

·         Coordinates and manages project activities and documentation consistent with the Client’s approved methodology.

·         Oversees and directs project managers as they manage their individual projects

·         Facilitate project teams, track budget, project-related tasks and resources and lead the development and implementation of related change management strategies.

·         Regularly communicates project status with key stakeholders.

·         Performs presentations to senior management team members.

·         Experience leading and mentoring two or more project managers.

Have a great day ahead :)

Thanks & Best Regards,

Bhanu Pandey

Resource Logistics Inc.

www.resource-logistics.com

Desk:  732-553-0566 x 46 || Fax: 732-553-0568

E-Mail: Bh...@resource-logistics.com

Offices: New Jersey ~ Iowa ~ India

cid:image003.jpg@01CF0AD9.5297BA10

NOTE: This email is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us the any older or alias email address/es. These sometimes are forwarded to new email address and we must delete these older or alias address/es from our list in order to stop mail from reaching your current address. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and cooperation.