WebView display trouble

Mériadeg Perrinel

Jul 2, 2015, 3:55:21 AM7/2/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to display a QML WebView in a part of my page like it's possible to do with any other Component, without success.
I mean, I can't user Anchors to place a WebView inside its parent. And in addition, x and y properties only affect the WebView with its global position on the screen and doesn't care about parent position.
This behavior only affects Android and the same code on Windows works as I want.

I'm using webview to display html embedded contents.

On Android the import is: import QtWebView 1.0
On Windows the import is: import QtWebKit 3.0

In both, the web part of code is

ScrollView {
    WebView {
        id: webView
        anchors.fill: parent

        url: ""
    }
}

And I'm tring to place the scroll view inside a specific part of my app (for instance a SplitView)

My environment is QT5.4.1 on android.
I have also tried with the QtWebView 1.1 of Qt 5.5 release without success.

Does someone know why ?

Thanks in advance,

Mériadeg