Using Qt Bluetooth for Android App without QtActivity

Folami Nguyen

Mar 2, 2018, 1:26:54 AM3/2/18
to android-qt
Dear experts!
My team is developing common bluetooth library for both iOS/Android.
iOS is OK however Android has problem.
I see that in Qt Bluetooth for Android, they are using JNI in order that C++ call Java.
Now my application has another JNI (Java call C++)
I use QAndroidJniObject::callStaticMethod with classname and failed
But if I use QAndroidJniObject::callStaticMethod with jclass parameter, it is successful.
I think that this problem is come from class loader isn't set rightly.
Are there any experts can shed me light?
Best regards
Phuoc