anyone know a complete guide to start porting devices to android, because I want to update a Chinese tablet

Juan Antonio Olintonatiuh Betanconurt Zuñiga

Oct 9, 2014, 5:59:33 PM10/9/14
to android...@googlegroups.com
hello my tablet is a dual TechPad C981 has a 3.3 kernel and 2.2 jb and A20 processor, etc, the problem is that I find a good guide to make .mk files
to add wiffi, touch pad, display, it seems that the pages of roms, no one knows build android from source, or just do not answer, I was wondering if you can guide me from scratch here, I live in Mexico and in my city there are no schools for porting android or linux to arm, I have a long time using linux from gentoo to debian, and I'm interested to learn, and have some questions

Do I need to compile the kernel with android?
¿I can keep the original kernel and only upgrade android?
Why do some mk files have source files?
if the source files for the mk files; are selected from the driver¿ which files,will need to add, and how?
Or do I need to compile the kernel, android and all its drivers to update?

the company doesnt give me any supporting source code.