Deleting Folder on Boot

Joey Troy

Oct 27, 2017, 10:55:04 AM10/27/17
to android-porting
I have been trying to delete a folder on boot and writing it into the init.rc

however nothing seems to work, I have tried the following

rm -rf /sdcard/Android

rm -r /sdcard/Android/*

exec -- rm -rf /sdcard/Android

exec -- rm -r /sdcard/Android/*

Does anyone know how to delete folders through the init.rc?

kamal kumar

Nov 10, 2017, 1:56:47 PM11/10/17
to android-porting
Hi,

I believe you have added this changes in boot section. You can try in post-fs-data section. If still you are facing issues then you may need to look for selinux related errors.

-kamal

Joey Troy

Nov 13, 2017, 3:14:07 AM11/13/17
to tkam...@gmail.com, android-porting
Thanks sir, I was able to resolve it in the application!