How to disable hardware?

Joey Troy

Aug 17, 2017, 9:56:22 AM8/17/17
to android-porting
So I am trying to disable hardware through the device files for the mako. I have found how to disable the radio and also the accelerometer. Is there a feature like this to disable Audio, Bluetooth, and GPS?

#android_device_lge_mako / device.mk
# Disbale Radio
PRODUCT_PROPERTY_OVERRIDES += \
ro.radio.noril=yes

#android_device_lge_mako / overlay / frameworks / base / core / res / res / values / config.xml
<!-- If true, enables auto-rotation features using the accelerometer.
Otherwise, auto-rotation is disabled.  Applications may still request
to use specific orientations but the sensor is ignored and sensor-based
orientations are not available.  Furthermore, all auto-rotation related
settings are omitted from the system UI.  In certain situations we may
still use the accelerometer to determine the orientation, such as when
docked if the dock is configured to enable the accelerometer. -->
<bool name="config_supportAutoRotation">false</bool>