GSM modem Dtecting as CDMA in Android 6.0

MOHAMED ASLAM

Mar 17, 2017, 9:00:26 AM3/17/17
to android-porting
Hi,

    I am trying to integrate a 4G modem with android 6.0, after integration in the radio log i am getting cdma related logs, even the modem is gsm modem(telitLE910 EU V2).

     getprop i can see this property

46:[gsm.current.phone-type]: [2]

   Manually i made the above property as 1 but still it is going back to 2.

   In the radio log I observed this thing

       2625 D TelephonyTester: register for intentaction=com.qti.internal.telephony.cdma.action_detached
    2625 D TelephonyTester: register for intent action=com.qti.internal.telephony.cdma.action_attached

           .

           .

           .

    2625 D TelephonyTester: register for intent action=com.qti.internal.telephony.gsm.action_detached

    2625 D TelephonyTester: register for intent action=com.qti.internal.telephony.gsm.action_attached

   after some logs again it is switching back to gsm and finally it is taking cdma and performing the further steps

   Anyone know how  to configure android BSP  where gsm as default instead of cdma.

Thanks