Re: Porting AOSP to i9300

Mussa Ibragimov

Jan 16, 2015, 12:58:22 AM1/16/15
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!
Have you succeeded in your endeavour?
I recently bought a used i9300 so I can play around with customizing android platform. Any directions on how to build and flash AOSP to i9300 would be much appreciated!

On Friday, March 1, 2013 at 9:01:08 PM UTC+6, Rob Johnson wrote:
I'm trying to build AOSP for the Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300) and I cannot seem to get this to work.  I have had success with my Nexus (Maguro) by following the AOSP building guides, so I know that my environment is at least stable enough for a build.  I know that I need to add the device files, kernel, and vendor files, but I can only find them through CyanogenMod.  I want to build a pure Android ROM and not have any of the additions from CM.  I also know that pre-built ROMs exist, but I want to be able to build my own so that I can add my own stuff to it (again, I don't want the additions from some other developer, yet).  Does anyone know of any good resources that will help me get a pure Android ROM on my i9300?  Thanks.