Re: make recoveryimage..... no recovery.img?

John Kirk

Jun 13, 2013, 2:47:26 PM6/13/13
to android...@googlegroups.com
"Not too many errors" Does that mean the process completed successfully? Are you using a prebuilt kernel image or a source built kernel? Does your BoardConfig.mk have the necessary directives to pass arguments that the compiler needs to assemble the recovery.img? Do you have your files on a public git site, like github ot bitbucket so we can get a better look at what you've got building? Can you use a service like pastbin and include the log so we can see the errors and how the process finished?

On Saturday, June 8, 2013 5:01:15 PM UTC-6, Serkan Kurt wrote:
I'm trying to test if my build's recovery will work, so after lunch, I did make recoveryimage.  So the process finished, not too many errors.  But I couldn't find the recovery.img file in out/target/product/device folder!?  All I see is ramdisk.img, ramdisk-recovery.cpio, and ramdisk-recovery.img.  Someone help

Kelvin Virani

Dec 15, 2017, 10:40:12 AM12/15/17
to android-porting
same problem