How to enable mobile data

meghdoot...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2016, 12:39:09 AM12/29/16
to android-porting
Dear sir,

I had recently successfully build the latest source code with build id NMF26Q and flashed into Google pixel device , but i am unable to get mobile data connectivity. I had checked the APN and other settings , everything seems to be perfect still mobile data connection not working.  I am able to get mobile signal network and able to call and send sms too, but no internet. So please kindly provide any solution or whether i had missed out any build property during build.

Please provide me solution earliest possible

Thank you
Vamsi Donkada