Shrinked data partition

harsh panchal

Mar 28, 2014, 11:52:47 AM3/28/14
to android...@googlegroups.com
I'm compiling AOSP jellybean (4.1.2_r2) build for my device (GT-i9070). I was able to boot it but i can notice that my data partition is only few MBs now (original size is 2GB). Rest of the partitions are ok. df command also shows 300 MB where as cat /proc/partitions shows size of mmcblk0p5 (mounted as /data) 2GB.

I also noticed one more thing that after every reboot, my data on /data is lost so every reboot is acting like a hard reset.

Any ideas?
Am i missing anything?

Rohit Kumar

May 13, 2014, 4:09:53 PM5/13/14
to android...@googlegroups.com
You might have missed mounting your userdata

Jonathan Clavin

May 18, 2014, 3:22:49 PM5/18/14
to android...@googlegroups.com
Are you fastboot flashing userdata.img? Make sure your BOARD_USERDATAIMAGE_PARTITION_SIZE size is correct in your BoardConfig.mk.