Boot process messages

pietrop

Mar 24, 2015, 12:45:52 PM3/24/15
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

is there a way to build Android enabling or modifying sources to get
the log messages during the boot process ?
As alternative could someone point me to the right place where look at ?

Thanks,
Pietro

Hery Purwanto

Mar 27, 2015, 12:43:24 AM3/27/15
to android...@googlegroups.com, pulsar...@aol.com
not sure what you mean about... but i think an ADB logcat can be used. In my case, i need to modify the dafault.prop in boot.img/ramdisk. CMIIW

regards

pietrop

Mar 27, 2015, 10:00:25 AM3/27/15
to android...@googlegroups.com, hery....@gmail.com
On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 20:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hery Purwanto <hery....@gmail.com> wrote:

Well .. I'd like to see the messages on the screen during the boot and
init time as on a normal debian distro, Basically I want to disable the
animation.

pietrop

Mar 31, 2015, 9:31:38 AM3/31/15
to android...@googlegroups.com, hery....@gmail.com
On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 20:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hery Purwanto <hery....@gmail.com> wrote:

> used. In my case, i need to modify the dafault.prop in
> boot.img/ramdisk. CMIIW

What have you changed in there ?