OTA package from system.img

Alexis LE GOFF

Mar 31, 2016, 2:05:31 PM3/31/16
to android-porting
Hey I have installed a system image system1.img on an Android device.
I developed a new system image called system2.img that I want to send to the device for update. I'ld like to do it through OTA package.

Both images are signed with same signature.

Is it possible to create an OTA package from system1.img and system2.img?

Linh Nguyễn Duy

Apr 22, 2016, 10:06:17 AM4/22/16
to android-porting
Yes, You can create an OTA package from 2 system file. As I know, You can create an OTA over a tool, which location in AOSP. After that, You can upload an OTA package over sideload mode on Recovery.

Vào 01:05:31 UTC+7 Thứ Sáu, ngày 01 tháng 4 năm 2016, Alexis LE GOFF đã viết: