Can't get to android loading screen.

Syby Abraham

Nov 12, 2013, 6:36:32 AM11/12/13
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I'm attempting to port KitKat to the HTC One X+.

The build completes without a single error but I can't get past the HTC logo and into the Android bootanimation/loading screen.

ADB seems to be working just fine.

Here's the logcat.

Any help is greatly appreciated! :D

shridutt kothari

Nov 12, 2013, 12:23:31 PM11/12/13
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Have you included proprietary binaries before building? if no please do so.

Thanks,
Shridutt Kothari
Impetus Infotech Ltd

Jake Weinstein

Nov 12, 2013, 5:29:21 PM11/12/13
to android...@googlegroups.com
Imcdownload appears to kill the build, so delete or rename it so it doesn't start.

SA

Nov 12, 2013, 5:53:08 PM11/12/13
to android...@googlegroups.com
I've included all the proprietary binaries to vendor directory.

Is it possible that the build is getting built without it?

shridutt kothari

Nov 13, 2013, 4:31:30 AM11/13/13

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 4:23:08 AM UTC+5:30, SA wrote:
I've included all the proprietary binaries to vendor directory.

ok, great.
Is it possible that the build is getting built without it?

yea it is possible if you have build config in /device etc. but leave it as it's not the concern in your case.

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 9:23:31 PM UTC+4, shridutt kothari wrote:
Hi,

Have you included proprietary binaries before building? if no please do so.

Thanks,
Shridutt Kothari
Impetus Infotech Ltd

And after going through your logs there seems to be some problem with:
W/InterfaceController(  442): Warning (dlopen failed: library "/system/lib/libnetcmdiface.so" not found) while opening the net interface command library
Please restore /system/lib/libcrypto.so with original copy and try a clean build.

Sincerely,
Shridutt Kothari
Impetus Infotech Ltd

Nirav Desai

Feb 13, 2014, 5:13:08 PM2/13/14
to android...@googlegroups.com
Are you able to resolve this?

How do you restore /system/lib/libcrypto.so with original copy ?

--Nirav

Sunil S

Apr 9, 2014, 9:43:00 AM4/9/14
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shridutt,

What does it means to restoring /system/lib/libcrypto.so ? Will you please provide some insight?

Thanks,
Sunil