How to play same song in two sound cards in android

Puneet B

Sep 23, 2014, 6:29:46 AM9/23/14
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

In my A20 board i have 3 sound cards. Now i want to play one song in two sound card at a time.
IS it possible in android by changing the audio_hw.c file (out_write function which is opening the sound card and writing data).

Here i am attaching out_write function from audio_hw.c , i did some modification to play same song in two sound cards.
but it is not working. If any one knows how to implement this one , kindly tell me.

Regards
Punith

AUDIO_HW.C

Puneet B

Sep 26, 2014, 1:27:04 AM9/26/14
to android...@googlegroups.com
 HI ALL,

We have our custom android4.2 board with 2 playback  sound cards.

Now i want play different  song each sound card.

I am able to play song via both Direct thread and Mixer Thread by setting the audio flag.

but once i play two songs , one with Direct thread through sound card 0 and one song with Mixer thread through card 1

 i am not get any audio. In logcat keep on getting error as below.

ALOGW (   "obtainBuffer timed out (is the CPU pegged?) %p name=%#x"
                                "user=%08x, server=%08x", this, cblk->mName, cblk->user, cblk->server);

If i play same song in two sound card also getting same error.

Kindly is it possible to play two songs at a time in android.

Your help will be greatly appreciable.

Regards
Punith