Switch presentation and built-in display

Вукашин Ристић

Mar 19, 2015, 8:35:16 AM3/19/15
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

I have an issue and I need to switch functions between HDMI and LCD display.
Android applications always use secondary display for presentations.
However, in my use case I must to use HDMI as primary display. This is because android doesn't scale image well form lower to bigger framebuffer.

So I need to underlay HDMI display for presentation view and use LCD as default, built-in display, but from Android system. In kernel parameters I need to have HDMI as primary and LCD as secondary display.
Because I need to have better overscan from higher to lower resolution.

Dose somebody play with this before?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Vukasin