LOCAL_STATIC_JAVA_LIBRARIES not generating for HIDL Android O(8.1)

vijay mahanthesh

Jun 6, 2018, 3:32:59 PM6/6/18
to android-porting
In Android O(8) ,While writing HIDL , Local static library(LOCAL_STATIC_JAVA_LIBRARIES) not generating(path: out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/) when giving full build using make command, however same would be generated, what could be the reason ? , have added in device.mk , could see only LOCAL_JAVA_LIBRARIES is generated but not LOCAL_STATIC_JAVA_LIBRARIES.

vijay mahanthesh

Jun 7, 2018, 11:27:18 AM6/7/18
to android-porting
Found the solution!!!  if we build the Client app as a part for complete build, LOCAL_STATIC_JAVA_LIBRARIES will be generated as part of ALLOW_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES=true from main make build .
Below problem is only seen if we write a app which would not be part of complete build.

On Thursday, 7 June 2018 01:02:59 UTC+5:30, vijay mahanthesh wrote:
In Android O(8) ,While writing HIDL , Local static library(LOCAL_STATIC_JAVA_LIBRARIES) not generating(path: out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/) when giving full build using make command, however same would be generated if we give MM on the HIDL , what could be the reason ? , have added in device.mk , could see only LOCAL_JAVA_LIBRARIES is generated but not LOCAL_STATIC_JAVA_LIBRARIES.