force shutdown with long press power button

Martin Tramsak

Nov 8, 2017, 10:32:31 AM11/8/17
to android-porting
Hi,

I am having some problems with the force shutdown when you long press power button. For some reason sometimes the fastboot is started and stays there.

Does anyone have any ideas where I could find source code for the long press power button listener. I have found the code that deals with opening the shutdown menu (short long press), but not the 10+s press of power button which sends the system to shutdown.

Martin

kamal kumar

Nov 10, 2017, 1:56:47 PM11/10/17
to android-porting
Martin,
Looks like you are referring to pmic reset. This is either handled in kernel (dtsi files) or non hlos code.

-kamal