RE: [android-porting] Open multiple cameras from Android application

boraj...@ovi.com

Oct 31, 2014, 10:52:48 AM10/31/14
to doina.c...@gmail.com, android...@googlegroups.com
Hello, This is to inform that my Nokia E72-1 handset has a primary camera and a secondary camera. But for more than last one and half months what happened to it is beyond my ken.When I opened it , it did not work. It was found to have operation blockage in different ways at different opening times.No click could be possible. According to some notification,there is an error in Java.lang.RuntimeException. Though I tried my level best to get it rectified , I failed in every attept. During the blockage period,when the camera was opened,it got blocked then and there,or it danced like a kitten in colours or it played puppy hip-hops with some colours or it trotted like a goatling in a few colours ,and then no virtual image was visible. Anyway,since the day before yesterday or so the camera has been working. Thanks ! Sincerely, Jnan