Building for device with Kernel

Stoyan Jordnaov

Jan 21, 2015, 3:39:14 PM1/21/15
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I know I am idiot, but

I have kernel form device vendor and it even builds, but I do not know what is to be done next in order to build device ROM.
I have done the same with LGE but I got device files in self extracting archive so building was simple (all files in vendor/product folder).

Now I only have the kernel and I do not know what to put in the vendor folder. For example vendorsetup.sh

I was thinking about making all these files myself (ProductMk etc) but on the other hand I already have the makeMtk for that kernel and was hoping it can generate files for me?

Any help how to build device images if I have kernel files is really appreciated!