zygote killed in loop , pid-excited and stuck at bootanimation

Titus Rathinaraj Stalin

Jan 7, 2016, 10:08:41 AM1/7/16
to android-porting
Hello All,

I am trying to port android jelly bean on AM335x SK based custom board.
AM335x SK board has 256MB RAM which can boot Android JB, so it won't be any insufficient of RAM here.
But I'm not able to mount android JB filesystem successfully.

Getting lot of pid excited and found some of media services not able to run so I have commented those services and able to run successfully except zygote.

I'm aware that with out "zygote" process we can't run the android OS, launcher etc.,

Can anyone help me on this problem ?

PS: I'm getting android message as bootanimation but "unlock" screen :(

Regards,
Titus S.