[MIUI ROM] scrolling problem

Ansuman Mahapatra

Apr 21, 2014, 4:15:47 PM4/21/14
to android...@googlegroups.com
Ported MIUI successfullly to my device Spice Mi-535.
Just one problem

I am facing a peculiar problem with MiHome

While navigating from one page to other, it stuck in the same page not going to the other.

After trying 2 or 3 times it then scrolls to next page. This problem is for all versions of MIUI from the begining and the problem is only for MIHome launcher only. If I am using other launcher there is no such problem. My users also confirmed me about this problem.

Please watch this video you can know the problem well.

Hope someone from this group help me. Thanks a lot.