how to set grant android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION during android OS build time

Pranjal Nayak

Sep 29, 2015, 1:24:57 PM9/29/15
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I have an apk which uses permission "android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION". For the same I have to grant permission to the device using adb.

I need to type the following in adb shell to grant permission for my test device.

pm grant com.rev.lockservice android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION

Now I want to preload/prebuild the apk into the OS. I was wondering if I can avoid this step of adb shell grant & have it done through some build time script or changes in makefile.

regards,
Pranjal
--
+91-9620784884, +91-9620471488