Adding personal functionality to /external directory

Lorant Polya

Apr 8, 2018, 3:42:37 PM4/8/18
to android-porting
Hello,

I downloaded and compiled AOSP build OPM1.171019.014 for the Pixel 2 and the OS works fine on the phone.  I want to add a directory under the /external directory and place my code there.  I'm trying to figure out which makefile I can modify to build my source.  I want to create my own target in the makefile so I can build my code individually or with the rest of the project.  I also want to use libcrypto from boringssl to use sha512 encryption.  So I'd like to find the target and makefile that is used to build libcrypto/boringssl and add that as a dependency to my source.

Regards,
Lorant