Reg : Android Bluedroid stack A2DP Profile version

Jag Sandeep

Jun 4, 2017, 2:14:18 AM6/4/17
to android-platform
Hi All,

Per our analysis, we found in the Android AOSP Bluetooth Bluedroid stack from 4.2 version, it supports A2DP 1.2 VERSION only as of now.
We would like to know Google has any plans to migrate the version to "A2DP 1.3" or any reference to port this profile version 1.3 to AOSP 5.0 base.

Please share the inputs, it would be very helpful.

Note:

Per Bluetooth SIG, A2DP has been updated to 1.3 version. so we may need the profile to support 1.3 version in Bluedroid for development.

Thanks,
Jagan.

Arnab Dey

Jul 26, 2017, 10:37:23 AM7/26/17
to android-platform
Hi,

Can you please let me know where I can find version information of all the bluetooth profiles available in the AOSP(/platform/system/bt - master branch)? I am using master branch. As bluetooth stack has been moved from Bluedroid to Fluoride, what is the latest Fluoride version being used in master branch of /platform/system/bt? is it still 1.1 or 1.2? Please help me, it would be really helpful.

Thanking you,

Regards,
Arnab Dey