Implementing Location Provider

kiran

Feb 1, 2011, 11:33:46 PM2/1/11
to android-d...@googlegroups.com, android-...@googlegroups.com, andro...@googlegroups.com, hac...@android.com
Hi All
 how do i implement the network Location provider in android, Currently from the mailing list what i understood is that the network location provider service is part of google proper-arty and it will provided to the customer as a binary format, and if you want to implement the network location provider service then  we have to implement the location Provider in a separate service using ILocationProvder.aidl interface.
   But i am not able to implement to Location Listener to report the current location from the mine Network Location Provider Service to the Android Location Framework.
Regards
 Kiran

Wonseok Choi

Mar 16, 2016, 9:59:58 AM3/16/16
to android-platform, android-d...@googlegroups.com, andro...@googlegroups.com, hac...@android.com
Hello. All

Is there any feedback from Kiran's question?
I also wonder how to implement own location provider.

Best Regards.
Choi.

2011년 2월 2일 수요일 오후 1시 33분 46초 UTC+9, Kiran 님의 말: