Google Photos App intent to show image full screen directly

veysel oguz

Nov 2, 2016, 6:07:05 PM11/2/16
to android-platform, zafer.a...@vestel.com.tr, ilker.t...@vestel.com.tr
Hi,

We are developing our own camera application and we would like to use Google Photos as the gallery application. We started using the intent “com.google.android.apps.photos.home.HomeActivity” and can open the app with HomeActivity. However we would like to open the app directly in the full screen image mode. Is there any dedicated intent for this?

We also tried the intent “com.google.android.apps.photos.pager.HostPhotoPagerActivity” but this does not provide navigation through gallery images.

Can you please help ?

Thanks in advance,

Veysel