Does Android source from AOSP not contain device drivers for all component which Pixel XL is having?

Minjun Hong

Jan 30, 2017, 4:03:07 PM1/30/17
to android-platform
Hello, I'm working on a project about Android, so I'm trying to make an image with AOSP source code, substituting the factory image provided by Google.
But I have a trouble during doing that, the problem is that;
After I flashed the image which I personally had built, the fingerprint function does not work.
I cannot understand why it doesn't work even if Pixel XL is having finger print component as default.

Can there be anything I missed while making the image with AOSP source?
I just built and flashed like this:

[in AOSP source root]
$ source build/envsetup.sh
$ lunch aosp_marlin-userdebug
$ make -j8
[After build]
$ cd out/target/product/marlin/
$ fastboot flashall -w

I know that there could be basic mistakes since I'm new on AOSP build.
But I wholeheartedly need help of Android experts like you.
Please give me a hint.

Thanks!
Sincerely,

rock Duan

Mar 10, 2017, 6:53:30 PM3/10/17
to android-platform

I have questions the same to you ,even though I've been downloaded the drivers for Pixel XL from here:https://developers.google.com/android/drivers

在 2017年1月31日星期二 UTC+8上午5:03:07,Minjun Hong写道: