How to add an android module into the aosp under the ubuntu 16.0 OS and make the module effect in the android device。

domainmaster hao

Jul 14, 2017, 11:23:31 AM7/14/17
to android-platform
This is my step on how to make an android module
external_vboxguest-linux-modules is a third party of android modules
2 I clone the nougat-x86 branch in https://sourceforge.net/p/android-x86/external_vboxguest-linux-modules/
3 put the source file into /external/vboxguest under the aosp(android-x86 from http://android-x86.org)
4 build the aosp: source build/envsetup.sh;  lunch android_x86-eng;  make -j14 iso_img; i get the android_x86.iso files finally.
5 i see these build logs while building:
 including ./external/vboxguest/Android.mk
 Installing additional kernel module vboxguest
6 Using virtualbox to install this android_x86.iso,But I can't find any module about vbox using lsmod.
7 How should i add this module into the aosp?