Enable telephony for secondary user

Jeetu Gupta

Apr 18, 2014, 2:31:44 AM4/18/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I started working on multi-user framework of Android on Nexus 7.
Just curious to know is Google planning to enable telephony for secondary user? Somewhere I read that a Nokia patent might be holding Google to enable telephony for multiple user. On techcrunch it is mentioned that it is already abandoned (Source: http://techcrunch.com/2012/10/29/why-android-jelly-bean-4-2s-multiple-user-account-switching-is-tablet-only-hint-nokia-patented-it-for-phones/).

Or It would be helpful if someone can point to internal telephony flow documentation?

Thanks