Modifying the Emulator(especially x86) faster.(How to take out timing wait code?)

newand...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2015, 1:42:33 PM3/14/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

 I want that make x86 Emulator faster then HAXM support.
Which part should I touch/modify in the Android 5.1.0_r1 source tree, to take out any timing sync(timing wait) code?

 That means wanna take out all speed blocker from the source codes
that avoid any timing sync codes which similarly match up the speed as real device
for NDK and Java module both in an app
using the origianl rom image(Atom x86) from Google SDK manager.

 Simply say, for example,
If I have an app which contains codes takes 60 seconds for processing on real device Nexus5,
then I just wanna run the app on the modified high speed x86 Emulator only to check
within only few seconds
using host computing power(x86 high power computing system)
whether only for all the logic has crash problem or not.

 Already tested the normal/official x86 emulator with HAXM and GPU support(bit faster then arm emulator),
but still not enough to run faster since the x86 emulator emulating the real device's speed as much as real.

And checking/viewing
qemu.c, hw-qemud.c and etc, but cannot point out the right place so far.

Any clues to do above which part should be changed? Any idea and comment must be helpful.

BR.