Bluedroid: How to send LL_CONNECTION_UPDATE_REQ

gps...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2016, 10:52:44 AM4/18/16
to android-platform
I want to force send a LL_CONNECTION_UPDATE_REQ to a slave with some specific connection parameters. How do I achieve this in Bluedroid? Is it possible from Bluedroid?

Target: AOSP v5.1+

[Originally asked here]

Thanks

gps...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2016, 11:56:25 AM4/26/16
to android-platform
Still waiting for any inputs on this.

On calling function btsnd_hcic_ble_upd_ll_conn_params() [in l2c_ble.c] it only sends LL_CONNECTION_PARAM_REQ (as seen by sniffer) which my device rejects with LL_REJECT_IND_EXT.

There are other devices with which, the same tablet sends  LL_CONNECTION_UPDATE_REQ.

Is there a way I can force sending LL_CONNECTION_UPDATE_REQ and skip LL_CONNECTION_PARAM_REQ. Is there another forum where I might find some useful help/guidance?

I am working with Nexus 7 2013 tablet with Android 5.1.1_r14

Thanks