Fetch BT MAC address of android device when its connected to host via USB port

shivakumar wantamutte

Mar 9, 2016, 4:57:24 PM3/9/16
to android-platform

My requirement is to disable BT audio service of the android phone if its connected to host via USB and BT. For example, if Device A is connected via USB and Device B is connected to Host via BT, then I don't want to disable Audio service of Device B. But if Device A is connected via both USB and BT, then I want to disable BT audio service of it.

One way of doing this is getting BT MAC address of android device when its connected via USB and disabling BT audio of that device if it gets connected via BT too. But, is there any way to fetch Bluetooth MAC address of android device when its connected to Host PC via USB port?

Please let know if there are any alternate solutions of addressing this requirement.