Display multiple activities the same way as the tabs in iphone safari

Loubna Bellefkih

May 5, 2015, 3:29:03 PM5/5/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I'am a bit new to android, and I have this requirement of opening multiple activities at once in the same app and then displaying them as the display of opened tabs in safari on iphone.

I looked for examples and all I found is ActivityGroup wish is deprecated , but it also does not fulfill the need of the application.

My question is , is this really doable ? because so far I couldn't find any valid example .

Thank you.

Gustavo Oliveira

May 5, 2015, 5:08:38 PM5/5/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If you want to switch easily between views, check ViewPager:

If you want to have something closer to an Activity, check Fragments: