how to enable bluetooth a2dp_sink and play remote music stream in Android L (5.1)

cg h

Nov 30, 2016, 8:19:42 PM11/30/16
to android-platform
Hi all
We are developing a audio box witch based on android system, as a audio box it need to be a reciver of the bluetooth to recive the music stream (a2dp sink) and play it (audio router?), we have worked on it weeks but it still didn't work, so anybody know about it and could help.

our current works:

1、packages/apps/Bluetooth/res/values/config.xml
<bool name="profile_supported_a2dp_sink">true</bool>
<bool name="profile_supported_hfpclient">true</bool>

2、external/bluetooth/bluedroid/include/bt_target.h
#define BTA_AV_SINK_INCLUDED TRUE

and some further infomation about it :
but seems not work.

after these works bluetooth worked seems , i can use a phone link to the audio box and play a music(use tcpdump can see the music stream data have send to the audio box),but the audio don't play in the box, it seems to the music stream data didn't route the audio system(AudioFlinger), we have worked on it weeks but still progress so  anybody could help it.

Vijit Singh

Jun 12, 2017, 10:33:07 AM6/12/17
to android-platform
Hello,

Were you able to find a solution to this?

Reg.
Vijit

atkonline

Jul 25, 2017, 11:38:04 AM7/25/17
to android-platform
Have you got a solution for this problem we are also facing the same while enabling HFP in Nexus shamu device running on a custom Noughat