GOTA System Update

18255...@163.com

Jan 19, 2018, 3:59:20 PM1/19/18
to android-platform

1、hi all:

1、  1、what is the apk to check OAT package?

2、 When the system update success ? and can the system send Broadcast ? and the Broadcasts name && action ?

3、 Can you give me some document about GOTA ?

Thanks!!!

gpy1...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 10:30:58 AM3/13/18
to android-platform
Do you have any answer?

在 2018年1月20日星期六 UTC+8上午4:59:20,18255...@163.com写道:

maxime....@humanware.com

Feb 25, 2019, 10:07:07 AM2/25/19
to android-platform
I know that it's been almost a year since this question was post, but does anyone had an answer?

I'm trying to figure out the same thing...

Thanks!

Anders Du

Feb 26, 2019, 1:07:02 PM2/26/19
to android-platform
Yes, GOTA is using Google updater client from GMS package.
You need to pass GMS certification to get access to GOTA dashboard, then you could upload your packages and configure for publish.
What's the question here?

<maxime....@humanware.com> 于 2019年2月25日周一 23:06写道:

maxime....@humanware.com

Feb 26, 2019, 2:24:39 PM2/26/19
to android-platform
Hi Anders,

I'm already using the GOTA dashboard for my update (which is working flawlessly).

Although, I need to use the SystemUpdateActivity (from the GMS packages). But I'd like to know if there is any kind of broadcast that can be received/sent when there is a SystemUpdate online.

Basically, I'd like to use the GOTA system update, but have my custom Activity when there is an system update.

Thanks in advance!