Android Device as Handsfree (Headset)

Aashish Patel

Mar 18, 2014, 1:50:42 AM3/18/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can I make my android device running android kitkat (bluedroid stack) to behave as headset. Like I should be able to receive calls from my other mobile device and stream music etc.

I know by default android device will act as Audio Gateway role of hands free profile.

So is there any way to implement/enable hands free role of Hands Free profile.

What changes I have to make in the stack/profile to enable this Hands Free profile?

Thanks in Advance.

Vincent Lin

Jul 27, 2015, 10:09:27 AM7/27/15
to android-platform, aashisha...@gmail.com
Did you overcome this problem ? I have the same idea with you.

Aashish Patel於 2014年3月18日星期二 UTC+8下午1時50分42秒寫道: