emulator of android source code cannot run a desktop but keeping black screen.

yayon...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2017, 9:53:41 AM10/13/17
to android-platform

yayongdx@yayongdx:~/google_source$ emulator -kernel prebuilts/qemu-kernel/arm6kernel-qemu -sysdir out/target/product/bullhead/
emulator: WARNING: system partition size adjusted to match image file (939 MB > 200 MB)

emulator: WARNING: userdata partition is resized from 142 M to 200 M

ERROR: resizing partition e2fsck failed with exit code 8
emulator: WARNING: encryption is off
sh: 1: glxinfo: not found
emulator: WARNING: Ignoring invalid http proxy: Bad format: invalid port number (must be decimal)
emulator: WARNING: UpdateCheck: Failure: Error
emulator: WARNING: UpdateCheck: Failure: Error
emulator: WARNING: UpdateCheck: failed to get the latest version, skipping check (current version '25.3.0-3700138')

  The above is emulator show in terminal and my development machine is Ubuntu14.04 with openjdk version "1.8.0_45-internal.
  There have shown "emulator-5554    offline" if i type "adb devices" in terminal.
  I want to catch the "kmesg" by adb shell also show me Error:device offline.
  Anybody know this issue ? Or who have use the emulator of google source code to emulate Nexus?

#oofergang

May 29, 2018, 12:46:10 PM5/29/18
to android-platform
"emulator: WARNING: system partition size adjusted to match image file (939 MB > 200 MB)

emulator: WARNING: userdata partition is resized from 142 M to 200 M

ERROR: resizing partition e2fsck failed with exit code 8"

Sounds like you might want to start by figuring out why it's failing to make a system disk.