Link Android fingerprint with a physical fingerprint reader and Mysql database

coolbeatz Mutombo

Nov 7, 2017, 11:01:29 AM11/7/17
to android-platform
Hello everyone, Im developping an application with android studio, the application is for attendance using fingerprint and I want be able to register fingerprint of users using a desktop application and the fingerprint will be registered from a physical fingerprint reader, data encrypted from it will be stored in a Mysql database. So I want users to use their android phone with fingerprint sensor to respond the attendance. Actually I dont know if it is possible to compare encrypted fingerprint from android phone and for this coming from the physical fingerprint reader.
I really need detailled ideas